A unique Baby Music Mobile in Ghetto Blaster Design
This unique and cool designed baby music mobile is handmade from Paris and created by Ludivine Boizard. Ludivine was tired of all the classic lullabies as Beethoven for babies, so she decided to create something new. So that’s how the rock and pop songs ghetto blaster for babies and kids was born! Music coming from such a cool looking boombox! Once the string is pulled, it unleashes 15 seconds of pure audio pleasure, repeated in loops during 2 minutes. Deep sleep 100% guaranteed! It also comes with cool looking pop start dolls, which are removable from the boombox pockets. In fact, kids are able to play with the dolls and use them for a concert in their room! This music box comes with the melody David Bowie – Life on Mars, but you can choose from many other pop and rock songs. Listen to the auditions below!
Click on “Listen here” to listen to the auditions:
- David Bowie – Life on Mars – Listen here
- Rihanna – Diamonds – Listen here
- Michael Jackson – Thriller – Listen here
- Guns n’ Roses – Don’t Cry – Listen here
- Pharrell Williams – Get Lucky – Listen here
- Queen – We’re the champions – Listen here
- John Lennon – Imagine – Listen here
What’s special about this baby music mobile?
First of all its unique design! Parents enjoy the feel and look of this beautiful handmade baby music mobile and love the quality! Second of all this music mobile got a waterproof musical mechanism, so even when you wash it, it will work! Furthermore this mechanism works without any batteries, in fact it is life long lasting over generations! And last but not least its unique melodies of course. Most parents are annoyed by all the standard and classic lullabies, so they love to listen to for example Rihanna or Queen instead! A great baby shower and newborn gift and for sure an eye-catcher in every baby nursery and living room! We are sure you will love it as well!
- Material: 100% cotton with polyester filling
- Ink: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Size boombox: 22.5 x 27 cm
- Size pop star figure: 13 x 5 cm
- Musical Mechanism: Waterproof
- Note: The “ghetto-blaster” is not a toy. The artisanal production of this decorative object does not meet the NF standards applicable to toys.
Hand wash and do not tumble dry!