Nomi Highchair by Peter Opsvik – Ergonomic design
The Nomi highchair is designed by the world-renowned Norwegian furniture designer Peter Opsvik and awarded with the international renowned Red Dot Design award, which is the best of the best designer award! But the wonderful highchair is not only known and loved for its design, but especially for its 100% ergonomically optimized freedom of movement and for the easy adjustable seat and footrest without any tools! How cool is that!
Nomi Highchair grows with your child (0 – teenager)
0 – 6 months: Start with the Nomi Baby set by choosing the Nomi Baby Basis 2.0 and a mattress. Nomi Baby is a safe baby bouncer with stepless adjustment between an almost horizontal position and a more upright position.
6 – 24 months: us the Nomi Mini for a perfect support, when your child starts to sit independently. Easily snaps on the highchair, no tools needed!
2 years and up: perfect highchair during dinner time as seat and footrest are easily adjustable with handles. You can also use the highchair as a desk chair for your child’s desk.
The design of the seat and footrest provide a firm hold and prevent your child from sliding forward. Furthermore the highchair is designed with organic and invariably rounded corners to prevent injuries. Next to that rollers on the cross support, provide optimal and additional anti-tip protection.
Specifications Nomi Highchair
- Measurements highchair total: W52 x D59 x H83,5 cm
- Seat Height: 52-58 cm
- Seat Area: 25 x 36 cm
- Lightweight: 4,9 kg
- Due to lightweight easy to hang on the edge of the table with table friendly protective rubber knobs
- Materials: FSC-certified wood
- Screws are coated with LocTite, which prevents unintentional loosening of the screws
- Finish: White Oil
- Certifications Highchair: EN14988-1:2006 + A1:2012
- Certifications Nomi Baby: EN12790:2009
- Made exclusively from sustainable and recyclable materials without harmful substances: washable reversible cushions made of 100% cotton with Oeko-Tex 100 % quality seal and FSC-certified wood
- Carrying capacity: 110 kg
- Wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth
- Adjustable seat and footrest without any tools and automatic adjustment of seat depth