Bouncer LEVO: A must have from birth to 7 – 9 months
A lot of parents ask themselves if its worth it to buy a baby bouncer, as they do not really know what a bouncer is for. We believe that its one of the musthave items young parents should add to their newborn shopping list. And thats why: Any baby bouncer is not only another place to put your baby during the first months, but even more important it can be called the first baby activity item of your little one! Whenever a baby kicks in a bouncer, it is going to respond with up and down motions. These movements do not only satisfy babies, but in addition to that they do also help develop muscles and keep them busy for a while. The round shape of the seating cushion fits perfectly to the back of your baby and protects its spine. The LEVO rocker from Charlie Crane fits newborn babies until 7 – 9 months old and is also an eye-catcher matching any baby furniture collection and even your home interior.
Beech or walnut base
The craftsmen of Charlie Crane used plywood for the base of the bouncer. You can choose for either a beech or walnut veneer covering. Whatever you like most and fits best in you interior. Charlie Crane applied a double layer of transparent water-based lacquer on the base.
And many creative seatings
Charlie Crane offers a wide range of beautiful and timeless designs for the seating. you can choose between a plain white and a gentle grey seating or a bit more outspoken designs like for example organic white and the playful terrazzo design.
Moreover the french company Charlie Crane likes to cooperate with other designers like Clémence Le Gall du Tertre and Marie Lucas from the French design studio Le Petit Lucas du Tertre. Charlie Crane started to collaborate with these young designers in the summer of 2018 and developed for example the iconic retro folk print hibiscus. The result is the 100% cotton hibiscus fabric which is made in the best Indian tradition, speaking about the weaving technique and handicraft. Charlie Crane made the print colour by colour using the silk screen technique.
Certainly we think there is more to come ….
- To use from birth and until your baby can sit independently (3.5 to 9 kg, 7 – 9 months)
- Adjustable seat by means of pressure: two different positions
- Removable harness as the child growns
- LEVO can now be used for up to 7 months with the harness and up to 5 years without the harness
- Seating available in many colours
- Easy to take off and machine washable (40°C)
- EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assemble
- Dimension of the baby rocker: L70 x W45 x H40 cm
- Dimension of the box: L75 x W46 x H12 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Registered design
- Made in the EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. Protected by a water-based varnish, non-toxic.
- Seating : Fabric – 100% cotton, filling – 100% polyester